The right of withdrawal
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline for withdrawal expires 14 days after the day on which the Customer has acquired possession of the last item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer has acquired possession of the last item.
2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Seller (Printalytics Limited, 7 Bell Yard, WC2A 2JR London, England) of its decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement.
3. In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, a statement of withdrawal must be sent to the e-mail address of the Seller: email@example.com before the expiry of the 14-day period from the date of delivery of the goods. A model of the appropriate statement can be found at the end of these regulations.
4. The Seller shall not bear the transport costs related to the return of goods by the Customer as a result of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The goods must be returned within 14 days from the date of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the Contract
1. In the case of withdrawal from this agreement, the Seller shall return all payments received from the Customer. The Seller shall reimburse the consumer with the costs of delivery of the ordered goods - up to the amount corresponding to the cheapest shipping option available in the given offer.
2. The refund will be made using the same payment methods used by the Customer for the original transaction, unless the Buyer and the Seller agree otherwise.
3. The refund shall be made no later than 14 days after the date on which the seller was informed of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. The refund may be refused until you have received the items back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
4. The Customer shall also be liable for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from the use of the item in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
5. The Customer's right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
-contracts in which the subject-matter of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or designed to satisfy his individual needs,
-contracts involving goods supplied in sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening for reasons of health or hygiene if the packaging has been opened after delivery
MODEL OF THE WITHDRAWAL FORM:
(this form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Addressee: Printalytics Limited, ul. Przemysłowa 60, 43-100 Tychy
– I hereby inform you of my withdrawal from the purchase contract about the following goods:
– Date of purchase:
– Order number (from the notification of purchase):
– Customer’s first and last name:
– Customer’s address (delivery of goods):
– Date of declaration of withdrawal from the contract:
– Account number for the refund:
– Reason for return (please select a number from the list below)*:
– Customer's signature (only if the form is sent in paper copy):
Reason for return*:
1 - I do not like it
2 - poor quality
3 - wrong size
4 - the description of the goods does not correspond to the delivered goods
5 - no reason
Please report your withdrawal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will speed up the refund process.